Hertz Schram is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys were recognized by Leading Lawyers for being at the top of their fields of expertise and for outstanding client service:
- Howard Hertz, Entertainment Law
- Bradley Schram, Securities and Business Law
- Victor M. Norris, Litigation
- Robert P. Geller, Business and Securities Law
- Steve J. Weiss, Litigation and Personal Injury Law
- Walter J. Piszczatowski, Criminal Law
- Kenneth F. Silver, Business Law and Probate Litigation
- Gerald P. Cavellier, Family law
- Eva T. Cantarella, Litigation
- Patricia Stamler, Litigation
- Lisa D. Stern, Family Law
- Richard S. Victor, Family Law
- Gary Remer, Franchise Law
Leading Lawyers, produced by Law Bulletin Publishing, Chicago, Illinois is a resource for locating the most highly recommended attorneys. Leading Lawyers surveys lawyers, asking them which of their peers they would recommend to a family member or friend if they could not take a case in their area of law or geographic location. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves or anyone at their law firms. Leading Lawyers is a division of Law Bulleting Publishing, the oldest and one of the most prominent providers of legal, real estate and financial information in the Mid-West.
Hertz Schram PC, with offices in Bloomfield Hills and Detroit Michigan, represents businesses that make up the fabric of Michigan and national commerce. Their widely recognized entertainment, franchising, securities practices provide unique and pragmatic advice and advocacy. The firm also represents individuals with marriage, divorce and custody matters, criminal issues and in personal injury litigation. Hertz Schram lawyers are recognized by peer review organizations such as DBusiness, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Leading Lawyers and Chambers USA for providing clients with superior legal services.