Southeast Michigan Family Law Attorneys
Detroit Divorce Lawyers
By nature, family law matters are extremely stressful. At Hertz Schram, our goal is to do everything within our power to reduce that stress for you. When you choose us to handle your family law case, we will take the time to get to know you. By devoting our attention to your unique situation, we will be prepared to meet your needs and expectations.
E-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486 to schedule a free consultation with a dedicated family law attorney.
Providing Personal Service to Our Family Law Clients
Our years of experience have taught us the value of personal attention. We have become one of the top-rated divorce law firms in Michigan. To us, that means we have the ability to focus on our clients in a manner that is not always available at the large, impersonal law firms. Our firm provides each client with the personal attention he or she deserves when going through a challenging family law matter.
Family Law Practice Areas
We are available to handle all family law matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support/alimony
- Domestic violence and child custody
- Property division
- International family law disputes/Hague Convention cases
- Post divorce modifications of child support, spousal support or child custody and parenting time plans
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity cases
- Child protective services
- Change in circumstance
- Violations of orders
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements
- Personal protection orders (PPOs)
- Marital tort claims (assault, abuse, fraud, emotional distress and transmission of STDs)
- Paternity cases
- Interference with visitation
- Parental relocation
- Changing schools and school districts
- Father's rights
- Mother's rights
- Grandparents and stepparents
- Unmarried couples with children
Every family law matter is different. For that reason, we refuse to provide one-size-fits-all advice in these cases. Instead, we use our experience, knowledge and creativity to customize a legal strategy that is designed specifically to meet your needs. We believe that is the type of representation you deserve.
Post-Judgment Divorce Modifications
The months and years following divorce are a time of change. Many individuals and families struggle to meet the demands of divorce decrees (such as child custody, child support, or alimony) after time has passed and life circumstances have changed. Our firm represents clients in post-judgment divorce modifications, helping to make changes that accommodate personal, financial, legal, and emotional changes.
Meet our family law attorneys:
To schedule a free consultation with a family law attorney, e-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486.