Southeast Michigan Felony Criminal Defense Lawyers
Detroit Misdemeanor Drug Charge Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, the law firm of Hertz Schram should be your first choice. Our lawyers are bold, forward-thinking and uncommonly creative when it comes to criminal defense. We will stand up and defend you against charges made by a government who has unlimited resources to prosecute you. Our firm will fight to protect your rights and minimize the charges and punishments you face.
E-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486 to schedule a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer.
We bring more than 3 decades of experience to every criminal defense case we handle. At Hertz Schram, our attorneys are available to defend you against criminal allegations made in state and federal courts in Detroit, the State of Michigan and throughout the country. We are ready to provide you the level of exhaustive, aggressive, creative and dedicated representation that you deserve.
Our lawyers are available to represent you during grand jury investigations and handle all state and federal felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- State and federal white collar crimes (bank fraud, securities fraud, health care fraud, interstate commerce violations, money laundering, embezzlement, obstruction of justice, wire fraud, bribery, mail fraud, forgery and more)
- Internet crimes (Internet gambling, pornography, solicitation and identity theft)
- Drunk driving and traffic violations (DUI/DWI/OUIL, driving under a suspended license, reckless driving, hit and run, vehicular homicide)
- Sex crimes (rape, sexual assault, lewd and lascivious conduct)
- Drug charges (drug possession, drug dealing, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing, drug conspiracy, drug sale)
- Violent crimes (assault and battery, vehicular assault, murder, manslaughter, domestic violence)
- Property crimes (theft, robbery, burglary, vandalism, arson)
In addition to handling all state and federal criminal charges, we can assist with related matters, such as criminal forfeiture. We can also represent professionals in licensing and disciplinary proceedings, particularly health care related professionals such as physicians, nurses, dentists and pharmacists.Click here to meet the attorneys that practice in this area. Click here to meet
To learn more about how our experienced criminal defense team can help you, e-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486 for a free consultation.