Hertz Schram represents the nation's largest financial institutions, mortgage lenders and servicers in consumer finance litigation throughout Michigan. Our consumer finance litigation group has extensive experience handling litigation in both federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels, as well as in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. The broad and collective experiences of Hertz Schram's litigators enable us to achieve exceptional results for our clients. We routinely counsel and represent clients in matters, including the following:
- Defending financial institutions, banks, servicers and lenders on complex litigation
- Defending claims under TILA, RESPA and FDCPA claims
- Defending class actions filed against large financial institutions
- Representing creditors in Bankruptcy proceedings, including Adversary Proceedings
- Defending financial institutions in real property and mortgage priority disputes
We take pride in providing aggressive, result-oriented representation and providing outstanding client service - at reasonable rates.
Our clients consistently recognize our dedicated service and commitment to make strategic assessments of each case to protect their legal and business considerations. We emphasize communication with our clients and keep them apprised of all case developments so that, together, we can chart the best course of action and obtain desired results. Our unique approach positions our clients for favorable results, in a timely, cost-effective manner.
We have a team of dedicated and talented attorneys and staff waiting to service the legal needs of your financial institution.