Southeast Michigan Business Law Attorneys
At the law firm of Hertz Schram, you will find a team of business lawyers who are committed to finding creative solutions. We have more than 3 decades of experience that we are ready to put to work in resolving everything from routine legal matters that come up during the regular course of business to complex, one-of-a-kind dilemmas and a wide array of complex business and commercial transactions. We add value beyond traditional legal skills. Our attorneys are enthusiastic about helping your business effectively and efficiently overcome all obstacles that stand between you and success.
We offer free consultations in all business law matters. E-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486.
Hertz Schram is available to serve businesses in Detroit and the surrounding parts of Southeast Michigan and throughout the country. We want to get you the level of results that you deserve. We want to demonstrate that we are interested in more than simply helping you through this legal matter. Our attorneys want to build a lasting relationship with your business and add value to your bottom line. We want to be the ones you turn to every time you encounter a legal matter. We want your business to succeed.
We can handle all business and corporate law matters, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities/private placement offerings
- Business formation and governing documents (articles of incorporation and organization, bylaws, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements and more)
- Contracts (buy-sell agreements, consulting agreements, independent contractor agreements, employment agreements/severance agreements, office sharing agreements, joint venture agreements, noncompete and confidentiality agreements, business separation/dissolution agreements, equipment lease agreements)
- Commercial transactions
- Loan agreements and collateral documents
- Business planning and evaluation
- Risk management/insurance issues
- Employee manuals and policy development
- Securities litigation defense
- Real Estate
- Entertainment law
- Banking and Finance
- Education law
- Employment law
- Medical and Dental practice issues
Whether you are a small business looking for personalized attention as you get started, a multinational corporation that requires assistance with an intricate merger or anyone in between, our lawyers can help.
To learn more, visit our business and commercial law practice center.
Our law firm can represent any type of business. We have the experience to help any business as well as, medical and dental professionals, real estate developers, securities dealers, brokerage firms, restaurants, automotive suppliers, software companies and more. Our firm's focus on providing personal attention to all of our clients, allows us to get to know your business as well as the products or services it provides. When we move forward, you can be assured that we will take great care to move in the direction that is the most beneficial for your business.
E-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced business law attorney.