Oakland County Lawyers
Experienced Detroit Area Law Firm
At Hertz Schram, our attorneys do not back down from challenges. We thrive on them. We have the experience and creativity to efficiently sort through the most complex legal matters faced by any business or individual. When you choose us to represent you, we will take the time to learn about your needs. You can be assured that the legal strategy we design will be specifically tailored to your goals.
We will work hard to get you results.
E-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486 for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer.
Hertz Schram serves individuals and businesses in Detroit, the surrounding parts of Southeast Michigan, the Midwest and throughout the United States. Established in 1979, we believe that our legal ability is unmatched by any other law firm in the Midwest. Our Oakland County lawyers have the experience to handle a wide range of legal matters:
- Commercial litigation ( Bradley Schram, Steve Jenkins, Steve Weiss, Victor Norris )
- Mergers and acquisitions ( Bradley Schram, Robert Geller, Jeffrey Robbins )
- Corporate law ( Bradley Schram, Robert Geller, Kenneth Silver, Jeffrey Robbins, Lisa Kavalhuna, Richard Schloss )
- Securities/private placement offerings ( Bradley Schram, Robert Geller, Lisa Kavalhuna )
- Felonies and misdemeanors ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Child pornography defense ( Walter Piszczatowski, Michael Rex, Victor Norris )
- Federal offenses and white collar crimes ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Grand jury and fraud criminal defense ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Health care fraud ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Federal drug crimes ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Drunk driving and traffic violations ( Victor Norris, Michael Rex, Steve Jenkins )
- Criminal forfeiture ( Walter Piszczatowski, Michael Rex )
- Licensing and disciplinary proceedings ( Walter Piszczatowski, Victor Norris, Michael Rex )
- Probate and estate administration ( Kenneth Silver, Richard Schloss, Jeffrey Robbins )
- Will and trust contests ( Kenneth Silver, Richard Schloss, Jeffrey Robbins )
We are not only experienced litigators, we are also skilled business law attorneys. Our firm is capable of handling even the most complex business transactions. We are here to help you create smart business decisions that will add value to your business and its endeavors. You can count on us being there from the start of your case until the end. We will do what is legally necessary to fight for your interests in disputes, litigation and transactions.
To schedule a free consultation to find out more about how our dedication can benefit you, e-mail us or call us at (248) 494-4486.