Ms. Philyaw graduated from Michigan State University College of Law, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Medicine & Law and a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board. She was also a Trustee Scholarship Recipient. She previously worked as a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Avern Cohn of the Eastern District of Michigan in 2012. Ms. Philyaw is also a graduate of the University of Michigan, where she served as a mentor to incoming freshmen students each year. She was also a four-year scholarship recipient.
Ms. Philyaw is deeply committed to assisting her clients through the litigation process.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Michigan, 2015
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Political Science
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oakland County Bar Association