Michigan Felony Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, the law firm of Hertz Schram should be your first choice. Our lawyers are bold, forward-thinking and uncommonly creative when it comes to criminal defense. We will stand up and defend you against charges by a government with unlimited resources to prosecute you. Our firm will fight to protect your rights and minimize the charges and punishments you face.
Email or call us at 248-494-4486 to schedule a consultation with a criminal defense lawyer.
Defending You Against Criminal Allegations
We bring more than three decades of experience to every criminal defense case we handle. At Hertz Schram, our attorneys are available to defend you against criminal allegations in state and federal courts in Detroit and Michigan and throughout the country. We are ready to provide you the level of exhaustive, aggressive, creative and dedicated representation that you deserve.
Our lawyers are available to represent you during grand jury investigations and handle all state and federal felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- State and federal white collar crimes (bank fraud, securities fraud, health care fraud, interstate commerce violations, money laundering, embezzlement, obstruction of justice, wire fraud, bribery, mail fraud, forgery and more)
- Internet crimes (Internet gambling, pornography, solicitation and identity theft)
- Drunk driving and traffic violations (DUI/DWI/OUIL, driving under a suspended license, reckless driving, hit and run, and vehicular homicide)
- Sex crimes (rape, sexual assault, and lewd and lascivious conduct)
- Drug charges (drug possession, drug dealing, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing, drug conspiracy and drug sale)
- Violent crimes (assault and battery, vehicular assault, murder, manslaughter and domestic violence)
- Property crimes (theft, robbery, burglary, vandalism and arson)
In addition to handling all state and federal criminal charges, we can assist with related matters, such as criminal forfeiture. We can also represent professionals in licensing and disciplinary proceedings, particularly health care professionals such as physicians, nurses, dentists and pharmacists.
To learn more about how our experienced criminal defense team can help you, email or call us at 248-494-4486 for a consultation. Serving Detroit, Bloomfield Hills, Wayne and Oakland Counties and all communities throughout Michigan.