Representing Medical and Dental Professionals Throughout all Stages of Their Careers
At Hertz Schram, we are a one-stop legal shop for all medical and dental service providers. With more than three decades of experience, our lawyers understand the unique personal and professional needs of those in the health care industry.
We have represented medical professionals throughout all stages of their careers, from newly licensed professionals to professionals operating ongoing medical practices and professionals planning for retirement.
Our lawyers offer consultations to medical and dental professionals. Email or call us at 248-494-4486.
Southeast Michigan Medical And Dental Practice Lawyers
The law firm of Hertz Schram is available to serve medical and dental service providers in Detroit and the surrounding parts of Michigan and throughout the United States. We will be with you through every step of your professional journey.
We are capable of helping you with all of the legal matters you or your practice may encounter, including business law matters such as:
- Formation and governing documents for medical practices (articles of incorporation and organization, bylaws, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements and more)
- Buy-sell agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment agreements/severance agreements
- Employee/office manuals
- Joint venture agreements
- Employment law
- Noncompete and confidentiality agreements
- Real estate (sale and purchase agreements)
- Business separation/dissolution agreements
- Equipment lease agreements
- Minority entity certification
- Workout agreements with personal and business creditors
- Loan agreements and collateral documents
- Business planning and evaluation
- Risk management/insurance issues
- Commercial litigation
- Tax matters
Our team represents dentists, doctors and other medical providers in all professional licensing and disciplinary hearing matters, including:
- Public health code violations
- Prescription abuse
- Blue Cross excess billing, upcoding or overbilling claims
- Blue Cross departicipation and reparticipation actions
- Medicare and Medicaid exclusion and reinstatement proceedings
- Drug Enforcement Administration deregistration and reregistration litigation
- National Practitioner Data Bank responses and exceptions
We are also here to help medical and dental professionals with personal legal matters, such as:
- Estate planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Family law
- Retirement planning
- Business interests outside of your practice
- Criminal defense
Our experienced lawyers serve doctors, dentists, orthodontists, chiropractors, surgeons and anyone else involved in a medical or dental profession.
Email or call us at 248-494-4486 to schedule a consultation with a trusted business law attorney.